REGULATION FOR PUBLISHERS PLEASE READ THE REGULATION CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO AVOID ACCOUNT TERMINATION.
- Acceptance requirements :
Modifying one or more of your pages in a way that breaks the acceptance requirements after your website has been approved will lead to account termination.
- Top level domains have priority, however in some cases we will accept subdomain websites as well.
- We do not accept websites which produce or provide child pornography, zoosexuality, or contain links to such content
- We do not accept websites which engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking.
- We do not accept websites which infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- We do not accept websites promoting any type of illegal substance, paraphernalia and/or activity
- We do not accept websites promoting illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and/or money-making opportunities
- We do not accept websites which promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- We do not accept websites which contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
- We do not accept websites that display an excessive amount of ads on their pages.
- Forbidden actions which lead to account termination :
Attempting any of the below actions will lead to account termination. This termination can not be appealed.
- Using traffic generators, fake traffic, incentivized traffic or any other form of non-human traffic on pages that use our codes is strictly prohibited. These include but are not limited to : paid-to-promote, traffic exchanges, paid-to-click, manual or autosurf etc.
- Publishers are strictly prohibited to interact with their own ads.
- Usage of autorefreshing scripts on pages that contain our ads will lead to website suspension.
- Other rules and procedures to take note of :
Help us maintain a healthy business environment!
- Each withdraw request is subject to manual verification by an agent in order to determine the quality of the traffic that was sent. If the quality of the traffic is deemed to be too low ( generated / bot traffic ) the withdraw request will be denied.
- Using abusive language, harrasing or making use of defamatory statements while using the live support or contact section will lead to permanent IP restriction on our domain and pages, including account termination if applicable.
- Attempting to fake / offer missleading information while in contact with one of our agents will lead to account termination if applicable and / or permanent IP restriction on our domain and pages.
Visit count algorithm and practicesPLEASE READ CAREFULLY IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND HOW VIEWS AND CONVERSIONS ARE COUNTED
- Tracking algorithm for CPM campaigns :
- A visit is considered valid if :
- The visitor's browser has cookies enabled
- The visitor does not close the page within the first 10 seconds after the ad is shown
- We count 1 unique IP address per ad campaign per 24 hours.
- If a visitor is shown our ads multiple times, the visitor will be shown a different ad campaign on each ad launch.
- For the first view of an ad the visitor will be shown the campaign with the highest maximum bid that matches the cumulated targeting criterias.
- For successive ad views the visitor will be shown each time the next campaign which has the highest maximum bid and matches the targeting criterias and which was not already viewed by the visitor.
- Tracking algorithm for CPA/CPL/CPS/CPI campaigns :
- Only 1 conversion per unique IP per 24 hours will be counted regardless of the campaign type.
- Each visitor is assigned an unique tracking cookie for 24 hours. This means that even if the visitor decides to leave the landing page after viewing the ad campaign and then later go back and produce a conversion, you will still be rewarded the payment for the conversion.
- The CPA/CPL/CPS/CPI visits appear in your reports as "CPA" ( cost per action ) with a default eCPM of $0.00 USD. If the eCPM for the CPA campaigns is $0.00 USD it means there are no conversions made from your website.
- Upon conversion a new visit will be introduced in your reports which will contain the payment ( Example : $30.00 USD ), and increasing the overall eCPM of the so called CPA campaigns.